Family fall mini photography session Chandler Gilbert
Can you believe that we are coming to the end of July? Even Harper can’t believe it. Yes it it that time again, Christmas in July! It is time to start booking your family fall mini photography session. Family mini special flier is at the bottom of this article and is offered in Chandler, Gilbert, and Mesa. Please make sure to read through this all!
I have already had several returning customers contact me and book their family session in November, so dates in November are already very limited. The great part about booking your session in July is you get the introductory pricing. Come August 10th pricing will go up . You will also have an advantage of booking your desired dates.
I love my families, and have felt so blessed every year to have so many loyal returning customers. Amazing to see how their children have grown in a year, and so great to catch up on what their year has been like. I have families that drive from Bull Head City, Tucson, Flagstaff, and all over Arizona for these minis!
To answer some questions about the mini’s.
- Security deposit:I do require a 25.00 non refundable security deposit. This can be paid via credit card and is applied towards your total session fee. The balance of the session will be due at the time of session.
- How many people can be in this session:This session is good for up to a family of 5 people, any people thereafter is 10 per person.
- Locations:I have locations that I use here in the Gilbert, Chandler, and Mesa area. Once you book your session we will talk about location location location! If you are wanting me to travel to you, I can do that, however travel fees will apply if outside my Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa area. Also if you have a specific location you are wanting to use we must get permission from the property and find out if there will be additional charges for using their property.
- What to wear:Once you book your session I have a awesome family prep guide that prepares you and your family for your entire family session, including what to wear, and where to find some great outfits and accessories.
- Props: Yes I have some and we can discuss that once we have your session booked, and try to color coordinate.
- Will 30 minutes be long enough: YES YES YES!!! My existing clients will tell you that 30 minutes is perfect timing! I have found in my experience that children from the age of one and up, only last about 30 minutes. We move fast, I make it fun, and we capture some great memories!
- This mini special is good for families and children only. This cannot be used for maternity or newborn photography.
I would highly recommend booking, the sooner the better! And again most of my November is FULL! I will only be taking so many mini sessions this fall as well.
If you wish to see more of my work you may do so by clicking here.